According to researches, 13 cm is the average size of the penis size. However, many men desire bigger sizes. Thus, they can consider penis enlargement surgeries. If you are one of them, you should consider what can happen, what can be the side effects or complications of penile enlargement surgeries.
The goal of the penis enlargement surgery is to increase the length and/or girth of the penis. Enhancement may involve the injection of hyaluronic acid, injection of silicon, fat transplantation, or other methods.
Complications and side effects can be seen in every man who undergoes penis enlargement surgery. But this is unlikely to happen.
What Kinds of Complications Can Happen?
Let’s look at the complicaitons of the genital enlargement surgeries;
- Silicon injection can damage your nerves and veins.
- Silicon injection can lead to erectile dysfunction (ED).
- These injected materials can shift from their positions.
- Nausea and vomiting are one of the common side effects of penis enlargement.
- Also, anesthesia can increase your risk of heart attack, stroke, and Pneumonia.
- According to the penuma website, some patients can experience pain with erection and, some loss of penis sensation. But, these are temporary side effects.
The bottom line is many men usually not satisfied with their penis size and they are searching for a solution to this problem. This problem can affect their self-confidence and self-esteem. Penis enlargement surgeries can be seen as a solution but, there are complications although it has a small possibility.